Saturday, July 23, 2011

Living the Vegan Life - Day 6

Breakfast was once again the blueberry oats. The recipe said that it would last 2-3 days, and it did!
My parents and I decided to go tot San Francisco for the day, and once we got there we went to the formerly Taylor's Refresher (as seen on Diners, Drive-In's and Dive's), now known as Gotts (what an ugly new name, lol!). I got the veggie burger, and while it was good, it wasn't nearly as good as the veggie burger at The Counter!
We wandered around the market, and I wish I would have waited because there was a vegan food stand! Ah well, next time...my dad  then pointed out a sign, under which was a beautiful display of organic, vegan...donuts!! I bought the Maple Candy Cap, and it was SO good, it tasted just like a maple donut! Not even lying, if you didn't know the difference, you wouldn't be able to tell! Pepples Donuts use 100% organic ingredients in all of their donuts, and are also all vegan! It was so surprising and cool to see that eating vegan really does cross all spectrums of food, you can find anything, and enjoy it without compromising!




I wasn't very hungry for dinner once we got home, so I just had some leftover pizza...again! Lol, this pizza is just so darn good! And the Peanut Butter 'Blizzard' was good the next day, but definitely is best fresh. 

Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment