Friday, July 22, 2011

Living the Vegan Life - Day 5

One work week down, just the weekend to go!

Breakfast was the Vegan Overnight Oats again, and again, so yummy! It will keep in the fridge for 2-3 days, and that is definitely true. The taste is still just as great, and the texture hasn't changed much, I added a little almond milk to my bowl to thin it out just a little bit, it was great!
I am definitely going to be incorporating this recipe into my daily diet, I'm happy to stick with blueberries for now, while they are in season,

Today has turned a bit into leftovers day, for a snack I had more hummus and crackers, and for dinner I made the same pizza I made on day one, at my sister's request! A delicious pizza that you don't have to feel guilty about eating: Win!

For dessert I made a Peanut Butter Chocolate Crunch Blizzard, SO GOOD! This was one vegan dish that you would swear was the 'real stuff'. It was SO GOOD! Totally filling, totally decadent, totally delicious!

Short post tonight, it's 9.30 and I'm so ready for bed! I think I've turned into a bit of a spinster with Ryan away, it's Friday night and I stayed home, cooked for myself, read a good book and am going to bed early...somebody save me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment