Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A return.

I had a blog once, and for all of the errors in punctuation, grammar and spelling, it was pretty good. I spent a few years having a lot of adventures, and I had a lot to write about. I haven’t even logged onto that blog since 2009, and the site is pretty defunct. Since the last post, I honestly felt like I didn’t have a lot to say, I felt like my life got pretty boring. I’ve accepted that just because I am no longer traveling the world, I still have interesting things to say, and that my life isn’t boring. I don’t have a specific idea or unifying theme for this blog, other than just writing about my life, but my hope is that it becomes a place to decompress, to be surprised, a place of enjoyment and a source of strength. I intend to offend no one, but to also speak truth, thoughts, and feelings as I know and experience them. I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment