Thursday, March 31, 2011

Getting old.

At 25, many may scoff and say that I know nothing of getting old...well, age 'aint nothin' but a number! I present to you 5 reason why I know I'm getting old:

1. I like to go to bed at a decent hour, and wake up at a decent hour. I like to actually experience and enjoy the morning. I hate feeling like I've wasted the day by sleeping the morning away.

2. Most of the time, I prefer a good book or a quiet night with a good friend over staying out all hours partying. Getting drunk holds no appeal for me, the consequences just are not worth it anymore!

3. My back hurts. Perhaps it's just my less than stellar mattress, but man, I ache a lot!

4. I make my decisions based on the consequences of those actions, on what the outcome will be. According to professionals, decision-making of this kind is a sign of adulthood.

5. I can't think of a 5th, but I think 4 shall do.

No comments:

Post a Comment